Blackrock Clinic is one of Ireland’s largest and most renowned private Hi-Tech hospitals. Established in April 1986, we have expanded enormously, continuing to grow to embrace the constant developments in medical and surgical techniques.
We have over 200 consultants registered with us and presently employ in excess of 700 staff.
Our culture is team oriented, forward thinking, and benefits from a diverse workforce with a rich mix of skills and nationalities.
Blackrock Clinic is proud to be included in the “Leading in Wellbeing Top 100 Companies 2022” index. The index is published by Business & Finance in partnership with Ibec.
The inclusion of Blackrock Clinic exemplifies the continuous investment the Company makes in the good workplace mental health, wellbeing and positive culture of our community and people.
NURSING OPPORTUNITIES AT BLACKROCK CLINIC, VACANCIES IN ALL AREAS.
If you are interested in a career in nursing at Blackrock Clinic, please watch the videos on the Careers page where we introduce our working environment today.
Our Benefits packages include:
- Relocation expenses – we can pay relocation expenses for new employees when applicable. Please contact us to find out how this would work for you
- Accommodation Assistance – we offer accommodation support for new starters
- Pension – Defined contribution pension scheme
- Car Parking – on site safe expansive multi-storey car park available to all staff at very reasonable rates
- Educational assistance – we support employees in their development and investment in training is important to us
- Flexibility – We are flexible and like to promote a good work life balance
- Uniforms– we provide uniforms to all staff
- Pharmacy – We have Discounted pharmacy rates- DPS
- Reduced – dispensing fee
- Permanent health insurance – we offer income protection insurance to all eligible staff
- Discounted – medical tests for staff
- Employee Welfare – We work closely with our Occupational Health advisors to encourage healthy lifestyle
- Sports and Social Club – we have a sports and social club available to all employees which arranges nights out at the Theatre, Social nights at concerts, Horseracing, Golf and social nights in the Pub
- Tax saver travel tickets – we offer tax saver bus and train tickets
- Bike to work scheme – we participate in the Bike to Work scheme
- Staff saving schemes – we have a number of staff savings schemes in place
- Annual Bonus – we offer an annual bonus based on hospital-wide targets
- Full Restaurant – we have an onsite restaurant which has meals for staff at heavily discounted rates
To arrange an interview or for further information contact us on
00 (353) 1 2064309 or email us at email@example.com
Nursing vacancies in all areas. Relocation package worth up to €3000.
Please click here to download “Blackrock Clinic Recruitment Privacy Notice“
Blackrock Clinic is part of Blackrock Health, Ireland’s leading high-tech hospital group, focused on developing and delivering the newest and most technologically advanced healthcare.