Mc Coy, Dr. Bláthnaid
Paediatrics, Paediatric Neurology, Epilepsy, Clinical Neurophysiology.
Paediatric epilepsy, novel therapy for drug resistant epilepsy including cannabinoids, headache, developmental delay, concussion.
- Graduated UCD 2002,
- MRCPI 2005,
- Neurology Fellowship in The Hospital for Sick Children / University of Toronto 2009-2011,
- Consultant Paediatric Neurologist OLCHC Dublin 2011-2013;
- Board Certified Canadian Society of Clinical Neurophysiology CSCN (EEG) 2011;
- Paediatric Neurology Consultant at The Hospital for Sick Children Toronto 2013-2019,
- Assistant Professor of Paediatrics University of Toronto2014-2019, Masters of Clinical Epidemiology University of Toronto grad 2015, Education Scholars Program University of Toronto grad 2018.
Cannabinoids for epilepsy, surgical therapy for epilepsy, Tuberous Sclerosis Complex
Family – husband, two children, two dogs!
Letter from GP / referring physician; please send any relevant reports – psychology/ school ; or imaging / EEG (on CDs)