Lynch, Dr. Tadhg
Speciality: Pain Management
Practice: Suite 11, Blackrock Clinic
Secretary: Gwen Jackson
Clinic Times: Every Tuesday morning
Telephone: 087 162 1868
Fax: 01 901 1783
(Preferred contact is via E-Mail.)
Interventional and multidisciplinary treatment of chronic pain.
- Epidural steroid injection
- Selective nerve root blocks
- Nerve/ nerve plexus blocks
- Facet joint injection/ blocks
- Radiofrequency procedures
- Spinal cord stimulation
Dr Tadhg Lynch, is a graduate of NUI Galway. His qualifications include the certificate of completion of specialist training (CCST) in Anaesthesia, Intensive Care and Pain Medicine. He is additionally qualified being a Member of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (MRCPI), a Fellow of the College of Anaesthetists (FCARCSI), a Diplomate of the Irish Board of Intensive Care of Medicine (DIBICM) and holds the Diploma in Pain Medicine (DPMed) of the College of Anaesthetists of Ireland. Fellow of the Faculty of Pain Medicine College of Anaesthetist (FFPMCAI) and Fellow in Interventional Pain Practice (FIPP).
He has completed fellowships in Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain and Neuromodulation including fellowship training in the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford.
- Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (MRCPI)
- Fellow of the College of Anaesthetists (FCARCSI)
- Diplomat of Irish Board of Intensive Care Medicine (DIBICM)
- Fellow of the Faculty of pain medicine College of Anaesthetists of Ireland (FRPMCAI)
- Fellow in Interventional Pain Practice (FIPP)
- Referral letter from GP/ Consultant/ Physiotherapist/ Other
- Recent MRI/ x-ray on DISC