Tamilmani, Dr. Kathir
- Spinal pain
- Facial pain
- Persistent Post Surgical pain
- Interventional and Multidisciplinary pain management
- MBBS : 1996
- FRCSI : 1999
- FCARCSI : 2005
- Dip Pain Medicine (CAI) : 2012
- FFPMCAI : 2013
After graduating, Dr Kathir Tamilmani commenced his Surgical training & went on to complete his specialisation in Anaesthesia and Pain medicine in the National Training program (2006-2011) in the University & tertiary care hospitals in Galway and Dublin.
He undertook Fellowship programs in Pain Medicine at the Royal Brisbane and Womens Hospital, Brisbane and at the Peter McCallum Institute, Melbourne (2012-2013).
He has been practicing as a Consultant in Anaesthesia and Pain Medicine on his return to Ireland since 2013 at the Sports Surgery Clinic, Dublin.
- College of Anaesthetists of Ireland
- Faculty of Pain Medicine – CAI
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland