If you are due to attend Blackrock Clinic as a patient, please stop and consider whether you might:
- Have been exposed to the virus,
- Have visited any of the known affected areas, or
- Are showing any of the related symptoms.
If you answer positive to any of the above, then please do not attend the hospital.
Instead, contact your GP by telephone and arrange to be assessed.
Alternatively, call Emergency Services on 112 or 999, OR, contact HSELive on Callsave 1850 24 1850.
- If this results in you being unable to attend for an appointment at Blackrock Clinic, contact the hospital on Freephone 1800 60 10 60, or your consultant’s practice directly.
- As from Friday 13th March, visiting will not be permitted. For updated information on visiting, please follow this link: Visitor Information
- Outpatient Attendance. Patients attending outpatient clinics should not be accompanied unless absolutely necessary.
We are grateful for your cooperation, as the safety of our patients, staff and visitors is our primary concern.
Please click on the following links for up to date information and useful FAQ relating to the COVID-19 virus: