The EU Cross Border Healthcare initiative can help you access the procedure you need more quickly at Blackrock Clinic, with reimbursement from your local health authority.
If you live in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and are in contact with your local NHS Healthcare Trust or HSC Board with an interest in using the EU Cross Border Healthcare Directive (CBD), perhaps we can help you.
Together with some of the leading orthopaedic surgeons in Ireland, we are able to offer you package prices for Hip and Knee replacement surgery, ACL reconstruction and menisceal repair, simple spinal surgery, and much more.
Blackrock Clinic is a Hi -Tech hospital with an unrivalled reputation in the orthopaedic and spinal surgery specialties.
Some current EU CBD package prices can be found in the following table:
|Procedure||Package Price €|
|Total Hip Replacement||14,000|
|Bilateral Hip Replacement||22,000|
|Total Knee Replacement||15,000|
|Bilateral Knee Replacement||24,000|
|Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Repair||4,900|
|ACL with Menisectomy||5,250|
- Spinal procedures and other – prices available on request.
These packages cover the following components:
- 1 x Pre Operative consultation. This is payable on the day. This is not refundable should you decide not to go ahead with surgery.
- Pre Admission Clinic tests.
- Hospital Fee (Including prosthesis where applicable).
- Professional fees (both Surgeon and Anaesthetist).
- Up to 2 x Post Operative consultations.
If you would like further information regarding Blackrock Clinic and this facility, please contact us.
By telephone: 00 (353) 1 206 4693 (UK & Northern Ireland); 1800 60 10 60 (Eire)
By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: Contact Us