Outpatient Services now operate with full Covid-19 precautions in place.
The following Covid-19 screening questionnaire must be completed in advance of any outpatient attendance:
1. Have you had a sudden onset of any of the following symptoms within the past 2 weeks:
Shortness of breath
Difficulty in breathing
Sudden loss of taste or smell
Sudden loss of energy
2. Have you had any contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the past 2 weeks?
3. Have you had a positive test for COVID-19 within the past 2 weeks?
4. Has any member of your household had a swab, awaiting results of a swab, or been asked to self-isolate within the past 2 weeks?
5. Have you been out of the country within the past 2 weeks?
If you answer YES to any of the above questions, please:
Do NOT attend Blackrock Clinic for your appointment
Call us on 1800 300 200 to rearrange your appointment (lines are open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm)
Contact your GP to discuss your symptoms
What to Expect
Your outpatient referral will be triaged by the relevant clinical teams in conjunction with the consultants. Following that…
• You will be contacted from our Outpatient Bookings Office by telephone. During this call, you will be given the above screening questionnaire.
• Your appointment date, arrival time and building entrance / exit details will be explained to you in detail. It is important that you adhere to these instructions so that we can maintain patient and staff safety at all times. You will find signage and staff available within the building to assist you on the day.
• You will be advised of any relevant protocols regarding the wearing of masks, social distancing etc.
• Upon attendance for your appointment, you will be asked to confirm that your answers to the screening questionnaire have not changed. If they have, you will be advised appropriately.
To enable us to operate our Outpatient Services safely, smoothly and effectively, it is vital that you inform us of any change to your status regarding the COVID-19 screening questionnaire as timely as possible.
We are grateful to you for working with us to keep our patients, staff and community safe.
Radiology Outpatient Survey
Please share your experience about our services by completing our:
We can learn from your patient experience. If you believe that it was good, or that we could do better, your feedback would be much appreciated.