Our Outpatient clinics are where you will attend for any diagnostic scans and tests. We have a wide range of specialties and sub specialties, with consultant led services accessible by doctor’s referral.
Most attendees require an appointment and we have a centralised Outpatient booking office for this purpose. You can contact the office by:
- Tel: 1800 300 200
- Fax: 01 206 4368
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Nuclear Medicine imaging:
- Tel: 01 206 4373
- Fax: 01 206 4290
- Email: email@example.com
X-ray and Blood Testing are walk in services, with a speedy turn around for your convenience. Simply present yourself at the clinic with your letter of referral during the following opening times:
- X Ray: 8am – 6pm Monday – Thursday; 8am – 5pm Friday.
- Blood Testing: 7am – 7pm Monday – Thursday; 7am – 5pm Friday.
- When attending on the day of your test, to bring along any referral letter you may have been given.
- Before you attend, to follow any preparatory routine you may have been advised of by your doctor or our staff, eg. Fasting.
- To factor in any report/result turnaround times if you have a consultation date to coordinate with.
Please click the following link to download a Radiology services referral form: Radiology Services Referral Form