Welcome to the Physiotherapy Department
Physiotherapy forms part of the treatment plans for many of Blackrock Clinic’s inpatients. Many will begin treatment prior to discharge and leave with a treatment follow up plan on an outpatient basis.
Our expanding physiotherapy department also offers many invaluable services to people on a purely outpatient basis.
If you suffer from any of the following, a Chartered Physiotherapist could help relieve your symptoms:
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Elbow pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Computer Strain
- Sports Injury
- Knee Pain
- Post Surgical Pain
- Ankle Pain
Our Physiotherapy staff provides a comprehensive service from initial assessment and diagnosis through to complete rehabilitation.
Following a thorough assessment of your condition, you will be given a full explanation of the problem and an
opportunity to discuss the treatment options available. Together we will plan your care.
Services available include:
- Advanced Neuromusculoskeletal Assessment and Management.
- Manual Therapy by skilled manipulative Physiotherapists (including soft tissue techniques, joint mobilisation, massage, therapeutic exercise).
- Sports Injuries, assessment & treatment.
- Back Rehabilitation & Triage services. (NEW! “The Back Class”.)
- Orthopaedic Surgical Rehabilitation.
- Orthotics prescription, including gait scanning.
- Respiratory Care.
- Women’s Health Physiotherapy, including Ante and Post Natal Back Care, and Pelvic Pain.
Please contact us on 01 206 4364. You can self refer and can usually be seen within 24 hours.
Early morning and evening appointments are available.